Friday, May 15, 2009

Alternative Investments and Creative Real Estate

My partners have been asking me to start writing about alternative investments and creative real estate for a while now.

Alternative investments? Investments for accredited investors that the general public will never hear about that get much higher returns than traditional investments. On top of that, they often have less risk.

Creative real estate? Little to no cash in the deal, creative financing, and working with other peoples money to get what you want.

By the way, most people have never heard of an "accredited investor." That will be my next posting- defining the term.

I'll also talk about self-directed IRA's in my postings. Why? Again, most people have never heard of them and they are a great way to invest in alternative investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment